Saturday, February 2, 2008

What is this all about?

So, if you're reading this, I probably told you to come here, there's some requirement behind you're coming here, or you honestly have some interest in what I am attempting to do which would surprise me. Well, this is the inaugural post and I really feel that I should state some goals to let both readers and myself know what to expect/do. Here it is:

· To inspire small town groups to extend their sense of community and culture to the online realm.

· To study and report on small-town groups which have implemented online communication/collaboration to discover successes and faults.

· To see how small town culture/lifestyle blogs contribute or compete with bloggers from larger areas.

· To explore the reasoning behind any resistance to adopt or hesitance to implement online tools, from small town communities.

This is my own personal idea of where I want to go at the moment. By no means is this set in concrete; this is the internet after all.

Here's to some level of success!

-ejj

No comments: